Sunday, July 13, 2008

Last Outing Before Restarting Uni

Today I had my last outing in Tropicana Gold and Country Club!! I went there with Amber and Rabbit and my family!! We played badminton for about 2 hours. Seriously Amber played really well, one day I'll bring her to play with the kaki-kaki Cecilia and William they all wakakak.. Then played table tennis for half and hour. Rabbit represented school before and I too trying to play screw ball and ended up only hitting two times each game. After that we played bowling for 2 hours maybe? Until 7.15pm.

Rabbit?? Ahahahah!! Reminds me of the zaman dahulu of me
Amber the pro sports girl!!

After a tiring day we head to Jalan Ipoh and ate Bak Kut Teh!! The best Bak Kut Teh man!! And they absolutely love it !! Hope they really enjoy these two days bah! And I really enjoyed too!! Thanks to you two and also Eric ! Thanks for making my last few holidays lively!! Ha-ha!! Starting Uni tomorrow!! Wooots!!! Lecture 1-3pm =(

No comments: