Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TAGGED by GRACE

7 facts about me :
1. I love to eat
2. I won't grow fat
3. I love sports
4. I am talkative when I know someone well
5. But I'm shy with strangers
6. I hate to be ignored
7. I love fantasy movie

7 things that scares me :
1. alone
2. see people getting hurt
3. de-ja-vu
4. 6 years once accident
5. getting low grades
6. -
7. -

7 song playing in my head lately :
1. Sun Yan Zi- Yu Jian
2. Guang Liang- Tong Hua
3. Westlife- I lay my love on you
4. Nickleback- How you remind me
5. Avril Lavigne- When You're Gone
6. Augustana- Boston
7. Dj Tiesto- Tales of Pirate

7 valuable things in my life :
1. family
2. relatives
3. friends
4. health
5. money
6. time
7. love ones?


7 "First Time" in my life :
1. walk
2. run
3. jump
4. playing tennis
5. drove go-kart
6. meet new friends
7. first love?

7 Words/Things i always use/say :
1. swt!
2. wazzup!?
3. Woots o.O
4. OMG!

5. aiyo..
6. wah...
7. wth!?

7 people i tag :
1. Ke Vin
2. De Yang
4. Peg-gy (dun so lazy)
5. Cecelia =P
6. Queenie
7. Suet Mei

No comments: