Sunday, December 16, 2007

Concert of Starry Night

Yesterday I was rushing my assignment so that I could finish up and enjoy the concert.. Well I was invited by Josephine few weeks ago and I agree to go there and support her performance.. I prepare myself straight away after I finish my part for the assignment.. I left the house around 6.40p.m. and looking my way to Mutiara Complex at Jalan Ipoh.. It wasn't hard to find, thank goodness I didn't get lost ^^ When I reached there, trying to call Jo Jo but she switched off her hp.. dam.. that time I'm without a ticket, thank goodness she sense my arrival and came out.. She gave me a VIP ticket wow!! I actually suppose to pay for RM10 for the ticket and didn't expect she gave me VIP ticket.. haha.. and I dun even have to pay.. Thanks Jo..



The concert of starry night is actually organized by Chaah Music House. Well... the whole night is filled with excitement, energetic, and relaxing performance by the teachers and the students there.. Jo Jo involve with one hip hop dance and as well as two choir songs.. The performance include violin, piano, traditional chinese instrument, orchestra, drama and etc. Is a great concert to go to although there is a few mistakes occur.. but great job by the students and the students especially the small ones being really brave to come out and perform to more than 700 people in the Mutiara Complex hall.. I got a shocked with a girl who is 8 years old and she is playing a cello wow!! Great Talent!! At the end of the concert, I've a little chit chat with Jo, haha.. so I "kepo" a bit asking how come got VIP ticket wan?? She told me, her sister ask her to give me.. hmm.. I wonder why.. hahaha.. Jo Jo look soo cute when her face is reddish hahaha.. Jo, really thank you for inviting me to this concert, I enjoy the performance k!! see how good am I?? although I'm so busy with assignment, I still go to your concert and I skipped my dinner too!!! ho ho.. Next concert at Genting!!! 21 December Richard Clayderman!! I can't wait to see him perform!!! wheeee...

My VIP ticket ^^
The deco of the stageOpening ceremony
Traditional chinese instrument "Gu Zheng"
8 years old girl playing cello!! applause!!!
Closing ceremony
Group photo after the concert

No comments: