Sunday, December 23, 2007

Updates

Friday
Updates updates.. After college, I went to lunch with my cousins at Taman Tun then went all the way to KL central to drive my parents back who just came back from Cambodia.. After that, I went back had a little chit chat with my sister's tuition teacher on what University should I proceed to.. Then all of us prepare to go Genting for the concert ^^ We left the house around 6p.m. then had our dinner at Gohtong Jaya.. The food there is really really nice to eat.. The vegetables there are fresh, fishes are fresh too.. Guess all of us really enjoy the dinner that night..
After that, we continue our trip up to Arena of Stars.. We kinda reached there early then waited for 15 minutes for the concert to start.. hmm.. Yukiko called.. asking about the assignment.. haha.. Sorry I have to say I'm in the concert Yukiko XD.. I was astonished with that concert.. I'm really really impressed with Richard Clayderman.. The way he play the piano.. his piano's fingering skills are impressive.. I never regret going to that concert although I have almost all his album.. He only played two songs from his album and the rest are new.. I loveeeeeeee his Titanic Remix.. It was touching.. Not to forget of his jokes.. He knows how to speak mandarin!!! lol.. that was humorous when he actually put up an act answering phone call in mandarin XD haha.. It was a great night.. Later, we went to Gohtong Jaya again but this time is desert time!!! hmm.. the desert that ok ok only la.. not too bad not too good hehe.. I kinda got into some headache I guess I cannot tahan my father's driving skills lol.. I didn't got into any problem the last time I went up to genting with Uncle Ho.. But this time argh!!! Headache la!!!!

Richard Clayderman in his Black Suit =)Richard Clayderman in his red Coat

Saturday
Nothing much happen yesterday.. It was "Dong Zhit" festival for the Chinese where we supposed to have reunion dinner together and eat "Tong Yuen". Sadly this year.. my grandparents didn't come back in time from Taiping because they couldn't get a bus back.. Early in the morning my mommy woke me up around 7.30a.m. THATS DARN EARLY!! Then my mom, me and my sister all start making Tong Yuen as my father still sleeping ho ho.. I forgot to bring my phone down to take Photos!!!! argh!! early morning still blur blur =( Quite easy to make Tong Yuen, It is FUN also!!!! especially it is sticky hehe ^^ Well.. Tong Yuen actually made of glutinous rice flour and some people would prefer to put gula melaka or peanut in and fold it into a small tiny cute ball with colour..

Let me intro you guys about the story behind the festival:
This celebration can be traced to the Chinese belief in yin and yang, which represent balance and harmony in life. It is believed that the yin qualities of darkness and cold are at their most powerful at this time, but it is also the turning point, giving way to the light and warmth of yang. For this reason, the Dong Zhi Festival is a time for optimism.



colourful tong yuen

Today!!! (Sunday)
Woke up early in the morning around 8.30a.m. luckily is not as early as on Saturday!! Went to eat breakfast then prepare to go One Utama for shopping.. At first I don't have the shopping mood yet cause I'm still soooo tired.. My father dropped us first at the entrance of One U old wing then he look for parking as me, my mother and my sister go on for shopping first.. Hmm.. Again is better to shop alone so I ask my mom to go with my sister hehe.. There goes again.. Alone shopper hehe.. I walked few rounds 1st,2nd, and ground floor, new wings, old wings only decided what I wanted to buy.. Met soooooooo many friends from my high school, Carmen and family, Jolene(eeeek.. she still soooooo pretty!!!!!!) and her gang, John and family.. I eventually met a few relatives there too, my second uncle's family and my grandpa's late eldest brother family.. The world is so small huh??

After I've decided what I want to buy, I went to search for my mommy and start SHOPPING!!! woo hoo.. Great....... I ended up walking around with four bags.. This my first time I shop dammmmm a lot.. I guess thats because I didn't go shopping for like a few months @.@ miss shopping too much de.. After that we went to yam char at the Nyonya food cafe there while waiting the rain to stop.. Then we looked for some Christmas accessories although we didn't bought any of those lol.. After a long tiring day of shopping we all decided to go back.. Pay our parking without noticing the time.. thank goodness we are still under the first six hours.. so we only have to pay RM1 =) Once got back home.. I can see my father doze of to sleep ahahaha.. then me and my mother watch Ho Chiak showing cheese and chocolate steamboat.. WooOoooOOts! The cheese really really making me hungry.. I really want to go try it!!! OMG!!! Cheese addiction.. The shop located at Seri Kembangan.. Hope I really can try it soon!!!!

Thats how much I shopped today @.@ siao!

No comments: