Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where my future lies?

Clock ticking and time passes just like that, I have another one month plus to decide where to proceed my studies.. Finding out info from the web, went to check out info in english placement center of Taylor's Main Campus.. Yet I still can't decide where I wanna go.. At first I've decided to stay TBS to proceed my study in UniSA. However, my decision kinda influenced by friends. Many people say that UniSA is not good, is crappy and low reputation. It made me have doubts on my decision. Well, I had a chat with sifu William just now, I notice that every college will be the same if you gonna study local.. unless you want to go oversea then it makes a different. UniSA students have high chances getting internship, sometimes it makes me wonder why so many people think that UniSA is not good. If UniSA is not good, I'm sure Taylor's already break up partnership with UniSA. hmm.. now I might consider back UniSA. I hope the planning I've made will be agree by my dad and I hope I will never never regret this big decision.. sigh.. is all about money rite? lol..

No comments: