Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gotong Royong

Chinese New Year coming in one month time!! Today, my whole family all work together to clean the whole house.. great dun be shock.. I took 3 hours to clean my dirty room.. empty out everything and start to clean those dust.. man this proved that my maid doesn't know how to clean the house everyday.. She kinda lectured by my mommy today cause there is too much dust everywhere @.@ Haix.. I think I'm falling sick sooon... Went out and went in so many times... outside freaking hot and inside air cond.. ahhhh.. *sniff sniff* I'm having flu now de!!! and a little headache.. But I'm glad I actually clean my room which full of junk.. now is clean and clear.. finally can breathe fresh air in my room de.. ho ho.. prepared for New Year.. Bring 'em on!!!

Before
After

15 comments:

Unknown said...

wah.. so messy.. hmm.. u just STUFFED everything in the drawer izzit? hahaha..

devilish xinyi said...

omg ur room.... damn speechless man... i wonder if ur house no maid how ur room looks like haha jk jk

Leon said...

woooot!! Aiyaya.. since coming college I like have no time to clean my room liao.. btw.. I'm boy wurt no need tidy deeee..

Unknown said...

aiyo.. boy also muz be tidy..
boy not human ar??

devilish xinyi said...

got dis rule dat boy no nid tidy room de mer haha since when r....

Leon said...

walao.. no need pakat together deng me de maa.. aiks.. I feel so no one supporting me T.T

Unknown said...

haha.. yeah!!! we always win.. kakaka...

devilish xinyi said...

haha i din pakat with her le
suzanne i got pakat wit u mer haha

Unknown said...

no.. haha.. just telling the truth mah..

Leon said...

swt swt.. one post.. 9 comments.. really siao!!! macam wanna ta gao..

devilish xinyi said...

got xiao mer but when emodat time read all those comment can make ppl happy de le

Unknown said...

now 11 comments liao.. plus mine 12 comments.. haha.. eh.. good mah.. prove that ppl actually read ur blog mah.. giggles..

Leon said...

lol.. more like only you two reading my blog ler.. hahaha xD so tak han ah.. surely finish journal de lo...

devilish xinyi said...

takkan spend all the time writing journal mer sumtimes oso nid to relax de ma.... v read everyone's blog de haha

Unknown said...

at least there is two of us mah.. hahaha... better than none.. if no ppl post comment then ur blog very boring mah.. so we r trying to make things INTERESTING.. hahah......