Monday, December 17, 2007

Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool

Okayyyy.. today I suppose to watch man utd vs liverpool match with my chs friends.. darn.. they went Langkawi last Thursday and coming back today.. sad.. I don't have any holidays or not I sure follow them already.. Quickly rush and finish all my assignment as well as prepared for my oral presentation too.. I received a phone call from my cousin saying that they are still on the way back.. they left at 1p.m+ and yet 9p.m. they still in Tapah lol.. that bus is freaking slow.. So, I have decided to join my classmates in Asia Cafe.. I meet up with William there too.. hmm.. the whole match is sooo exciting.. Is sad that Tevez score the only goal.. Rooney miss a big big big chance!! argh!! it could have 2-0!!! Hope they can maintain this dominance and win the title!!! Hope Ferguson will get some good signings in January transfer window..

No comments: