Saturday, December 15, 2007

Updates for yesterday

In the morning some stupid thing happen.. I got so fed up with this malay cashier in 7 eleven.. here goes the conversation..

Stupid malay guy: er.. ni duit sudah rosak la bang, ada wang kecik?
Me: Tak ada.. ini hanya saya ada
Stupid malay guy: tu.. Rm50 tu..(fak.. he stalk my wallet.. zzzz)
Me: Tak boleh.. aku nak guna nanti..
Stupid malay guy: kalau begitu, pergi bank tukar wang kecik.. bank takkan terima duit yang rosak
Me: Siapa cakap? Bank akan terima duit tu.. kalau tu rosak.. mereka kan bagi central bank dan tukar yang baru..
Stupid malay guy: tak tak.. you pergi tukar bank tukar wang kecik.. (is he instructing me?)
Me: kenapa ku nak tukar? you sendiri pergi tukar la.. ni bukan masalah saya.. u terima tau tidak? kalau tak saya pergi dulu..
Stupid malay guy: teruk la you!!! (is he scolding me??)
Me: kau tau tak ku boleh saman u..
Stupid malay guy: ... ^@#$&@$^@# (after I walked out)

wonder whats up with this people now days.. Being lazy is obvious.. giving excuse is stupid.. blaming others is brainless..

Forget about it and I suppose to watch movie with cat and gang but then due to addictiveness we didn't go =( All of us addicted to Bomberman.. thanks to Jess who intro to use.. ahaha.. Here is a video on how TBS became an arcade center..



At last, me and jeff decided to watch "I am Legend" so he fetch me to one u and he went back home first.. and I went to buy the ticket thank goodness still have seat =) I invited two of my cousin along as well.. Later my aunt came and fetch me from my cousin house.. then I went ate my dinner and bathe... gosh.. no time to do other things at all.. then waited my mom to come back home.. I left the house about 8.40p.m. rushing and flying the car to fetch Jeff and my cousin.. oh no.. we are late.. We missed the starting by the way =( Its a great movie.. everyone should watch!!! hehehe... After the movie.. guess who i met?? MELINDA!!! and her DJ frens.. hmm.. All of them know Jeff too.. thats cooooool.. but jeff dam bad.. he say they are from other clans although in the same class last time lol..


I fetched Jeff home after the movie and straight me and my cousin went CC.. wakakakka.. we played until 1p.m. ++ and suddenly we saw one guy playing maple.. fighting ZAKUM!!! thats soooo cool.. in CC no lag at all.. Is soooo different compare to my computer.. eeeek.. I guess I have to upgrade my computer de.. But I NEED MONEY!!! thats all for the day ;-)

No comments: