Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 5

I woke my dad up 7.15am early in the morning and he only ready at 8.30am!! wth!! Today I also don't know what had happen to him, I actually late for the Economics lecture for 10 minutes!! =.= Luckily that time Dr. Wong was still at first slide =) Today, it was about the repeat what we've learned before during foundation at Taylor's, though we had some confusion calculating the opportunity cost!

We had Management lecture today too, I guess we really had fun rite?? Dr. Elaine Chew rox!! Her explanation was so clear, I guess thats because she kept relating to her reality stories =)

Down to last class Accounting tutorials!! Who says Mr FS Lau was boring?? Maybe you guys unlucky lorrr.. Our class was the last class of the week for him, I guess thats why his soooo hyper when teaching us =P He roxx wei!! Although he did teach us some technique to create fraud =) i.e. hide expenses to transfer them as assets bwahahahhahaha!! Though we learned more dept about the four elements of financial statements and about recognition criteria.. It means more reading!! Oh gosh!!

Lastly, we had our management discussion about the presentation this Friday, Pig chose number 2 (Presenter), I chose 3 (scribble), Bear 1 (timekeeper) and last Cat as Chairperson. First, I'm sooo sooo sorry that I did not prepare enough for Management this week, I couldn't contribute any ideas today. I'm very sorry about that, I'm too worried about my accounting thats why I spend more time on readings for accounting.. Sorry!

I'm gonna stop here, I'm gonna prepare for Accounting lecture tomorrow! Thanks Ying Bing mui for giving some motivation S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D = D-E-S-S-E-R-T-S hahahaha... Stressed is piece of cake!! I'll remember that!!! bwahahahah!! thank you so much ^_^

No comments: