Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Stupidity of Indons Maids

Stupidity of China Maids Indon Maids from blog of Eu Juin's, I gotta tell everyone about Indon maids. They are just so stupid, not loyal, act as though as they very beautiful (ai mei), ignorance, soooo BODOH!!!

Today my mom took lift and we went to my grandma house with my sister to visit our grandparents. Then, my mom got something to tell my maid so she called home but no one pick up. We thought she maybe bathing so we just didn't care about it. After that, we went to one U to shop for feng shui item but the world of feng shui move out dang!! My mom tried call again yet still no one pick up. Finally we made our decision to fly back asap.

Once we reach home, we don't have keys so I climbed in to sneak out some keys! I took sneak out as many keys as possible yet still don't have the right keys to open the main door. So I opened the gate for my mom and sis first then using the other keys to open the sliding door. Because the sliding door was locked in the middle, we had only 30 cm+ edge to go in, so I slided in first and noticed that the main keys are thrown on the floor far away from the key box.

My mom came in afterwards after I opened the sliding door for her then she checked my maid's wardrobe and all her clothes are gone. Then only we know that she cabut, larikan diri de. I shall say all Indon maids sux la, we talk to our neighbour asking whether they saw our maid or not. My neighbour even kicked their maid back to Indo during CNY because she "fat din" suddenly sit down do nothing and dream although the employers shouted at her. DUMB DUMB maid!!! Somemore they are very dumb la, throwing keys away and lock the gate and she thinks that would prevent us in. Man DAM DUMB la!!!

After my dad came back, i eve-dropped yet again although they locked their room's door. I heard employer will be fined if maid run away from home, and thats something to do with RM10,000 that we need to pay Wtf!!!?? Sigh.. My dad then check with one lawyer whether they can make up story that "we allowed our maid to go back for annual life, she took the passport and until now she's not back" means we are making a fake report!! Does it help?? Haix.. This my first time seeing my father soooo nervous and "fan lou" about something. I wish I could help, know at least whats the procedure and maybe I could contribute some ideas but I did nothing today!! Because I was busy preparing to interview 2 CEOs today for my management assignments.

However, it didn't turn out well. DON'T ASK WHY!! Sigh.. What can I do?? Sitting down helplessly definitely not me at all!!! Btw.. Thanks Eu Juin for consoling me!! You always be there when I need someone!! Really appreciate it!! Thanks!

No comments: