Thursday, March 6, 2008

Outing with Taylorians

I only have two lectures today, the first was Accounting at 10am, we had learned those double entry today and we kinda get bored of Dr. Foo's lectures aiks!! What to do?? Is for those who without any accounting knowledge students, so we have to "zao" them lor.. After the 1 and half hour lecture, we had 30 minutes of break. Tried the chicken rice by the newly opened store. Okay okay la the chicken rice.

After that, we had ETW lecture, which is gonna be a boring lectures also. Poor Dr. Soo, the PA system don't like her again, causing quite some technical problems today =( Straight after the lecture ended.. I quickly pack my bag BUT I still lose to those 3 pig, cat and bear. OMG!! They packed even quicker today @.@ Then we quickly rush to the car park. So sad Peg-gy couldn't join us for the gathering because her father was sick =( Hope your father will be better soon ya!!

10,000 BC

Off to Piramid!! First we quickly go buy the ticket for 10,000 B.C. We watch with some of ex-point2 and point3, Suzanne, Xinyi, Judith, Jaye, Michelle, and Kim Woon. It was a fantastic movie!! I rate it 8.5/10 =) It reminds me of Apocalypto directed by Mel Gibson. Although for 10,000 BC the movie was directed by Roland Emmerich, it was awesome too!! The effects, the prophecy, everything was just awesome!!

Curi this from michelle's blog =P

After the movie, it took us about 10 minutes to decide where to yam char man!! Finally we decided to go McD to yam cha.. Mostly of us ordered McFlurry I guess hehe.. Then we just chit chat and share our degree life experience.. Around 4p.m. Yi Hong and Cat gotta go, so everyone also gtg.. I took my bag and book from Yi Hong's car then when to search for Suzanne. My phone run out of credit wtf!! I left Rm1.13 then when I wanna call her left RMo.o3 OMG!!! What happen?? Then I requested for bonus RM1 airtime and called Suzanne. She asked me to wait at Italianies. Then Judith called and asked me to walk left, so I walked all the way to Sunway Lagoon entrance there and guess what she called again and saying that I walk wrong way de, then Xinyi took her phone and told me I'm on the other side where they are waiting for me =.="

Fighting with speartooth (actually is called sabertooth lol)

Way to go!! I walked all the way up again then across Piramid I finally found Suzanne's car!! Kim Woon, Judith both skipping lecture, so Suzanne fetch us to KTM station and woooot! The train to Sentul had technical problems and late for 20 minutes!! Kim Woon went back first as her train came first, then Judith went off when the train reach Sri Setia and I'm alone again =( As usual went to KL central and wait for my mom so I can drive back ;-)

10,000 BC

Really had fun today with an awesome movie really hyped me up after those boring lectures =P Really happy to see my ex-point3 classmates again, my mood just change significantly after the movie and meeting them! Thank guys!!! Hope we can meet up again soon ^_^ Since mostly next week we are gonna be darn busy, hope we can still find some time to meet up again =)

Ohhh!! I'm driving every Friday de!! I can put my 3 textbooks that are needed each Friday in my car SO I NO NEED TO CARRY!! Bwahahahahahha!! Poor Pegs!! Blehhh!!!

The lovely couple hero and heroin =)
That are meant to be fated together
No matter what obstacles ahead
They'll never separate

No comments: