Monday, March 31, 2008

Having some problems coping..

Finally another assignment officially write off!! Its Economics assignment!! 6 more to go for this semester but 14 more to go for this year =( Although one assignment done but I don't have time to rest as there is one more assignment to rush. Management!! I think I'm beginning to put a hate on this subject as its workloads are just too heavy!! Presentation for Management are on this Friday. 4 articles for media portfolio are advise to hand up this Friday (I think I'm gonna skip it) Assignment due this Friday!! Friday = my doomsday!!

I'm having big problem coping up with all these!! Geez.. Family problems + workloads from college = DOOM sigh.. Please please organize something on this Friday!! Go watch L change the world ya Jun and Fai!!! Go Laundry or CC please!! and also Please find part time for me!! Saturday to Monday!! I can't stand staying at home anymore!! Gosh! No time to blog.. Time to finish up accounts tutorial.

No comments: