Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday Bloopers

It all began with Cat!!
I told the trio that my maid ran away..
Then Cat replied "harr?? you ate your maid ar??
(I dunno what makes her think that =P)

Had accounting tutorial today!! Yet again.. of coz Mr. FS Lau!!
He almost swear about Dr. Foo today..
OK wait.. he told us not to report anything that happened today..
Well... WHO CARES??
Well first, someone ask him can accounts payable replace by creditors?
He replied "Check your unit outline larr,"
(He took the Unit Outline)
There, they say old terminology accounts payable and the new one is payable
(Still he didn't get to the point)
He continues.. "payable is new, accounts payable is old, then means creditors term is long long ago la.." Its better to use accounts payable, payable also still can accept
So Cat debated, "Dr. Foo explained to us using creditors / debtors term"
He replied "Means like that, the lecturer is SSss-sst... la.. go tell her that she still young and no need to use those old term, creditors term even older than me ah"
I guess only the front row laugh like mad =P
He wanted to say that Dr. Foo S-T-U-P-I-D larrr!! Somemore his like.. "What! what!?" Thought nothing happen =P But we knew!!

More bloopers as we went to computer lab to discuss about our management homework
So I'm actually quite blur today!! But those trio taking the advantage till max!!
They bullied me kao kao!!! all their itchy hand ah!!
Poke me, touch my hair and even pull my hair ah!!!
So I bo song!! go say you all ah!! Go touch touch my face..
(Is my hair and I said face =.=)
I can't remember all the bloopers, actually later is peg-gy's turn!!
The disease started by cat spread and ended on peg-gy =P
But I can't remember!! Lucky Yi Hong today was so aware and awake!! Lucky him!!
Today was filled with laughter, thats because of our bloopers!!
Nevermind!! Maybe I'm slacking for 4 days then suddenly have to go back college
And this happen la..

1 comment:

Catherine said...

oi oi oi.. i no disease de k!! v same fanily tree de a.. if i got disease, we same same oni la...
v poke you cos v very nice, don wan u fil lonely A!!!! CHILL but ma... wohoo!!!
fast----assignment!!