Friday, March 7, 2008

Exhausted

Its another Friday!!
Had to woke up at 6.30am again..
I threw all my attention on lecture and tutorials today!
I think I've absorb many many things today!! Learned a lot!


After ETW tutorial, I stayed back with another guy..
Finished up our work around 6p.m.
He finished first but when I want to print..
Problems occurred and ITS people helped me..
They tried 5 times, printed A3 paper out!! =.="
Me and them laugh until like crazy.. Then finally the 6th time..
SUCCEEDED!! but...
3 copies of my report came out @.@
What a day!!?? They don't even believe whats happening during that time..
Then I walked all the way up to building 6, 5th floor..
The Business school was locked!!
I ran over to Engineering building found a guard phew...
He said he not sure whether can open the door with his card..
So he went with me and tried.. phew.. it succeed!!
Took me 5-10 minutes stuck inside cause I can't find ms Pok drop box..
Thank goodness Dr Elaine was there to assist me =)


Finally.. left Monash at 6.35p.m. =.=
Met one "sui gao" on the road who doesn't know how to drive.. and..
Almost bang me =.=" Luckily I stopped in time..
Man "sui gao" worst than "wan tan" lar!!! Stupidity..

No comments: