Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 11

Today I was gossiping with Queenie and Peg-gy after we've discuss Economics assignment with Ben. First we were gossiping about the girls, Victoria and another girl Melanie. HA-HA-HA. They so call helping me to find girls, yaaaaa right... Well okay la, for this girl Melanie, Queenie just gave me her blog la. She's hot and fashionable. Quite obvious she's wild and crazy la, I double confirm it when I read her blog. Woah.. She's wild man!! and she's frigging rich wei!! High class girl hahaha.. Well for those guys who admire her, so sorry la cause she have a very handsome BF =P *Spoiler*

In my opinion I feel Victoria very pretty o! Very shock she's a fully Chinese! Well this girl also from Perak!! She's from Ipoh thats why so pretty la!! I found that she's very sweet when the first time and maybe the last time talking to her during first tutorial of Management. =P hahaha.. Well I don't have interest in l-o-v-e thingy yet, I believe in fate so I'll just leave it to fate ba.

I went back around 3.40p.m. thanks Queenie for fetching me to KTM!! Yet again the F-king slow KTM have technical problems again!! Wtf!! but then my dad didn't went that badly too, I met Christine and Swee Ling in Subang KTM station then later Daryl, Nigel's brother came too. Just in time for the train to arrive. I chatted with Daryl a little while and actually wanted to find Christine they all and chat wan but I couldn't find them. We reached KL central around 4.50p.m. Then I met Lali who just finished her classes too. We chatted all the way to Kepong Central lol.. Sorry for leaving you alone Daryl!! Aiks!! Its great to see you guys again!! Really happy to see back my classmate and school mates!! HA-HA!! The world is soooo small =)

After I reached home, yet again had to do my daily housework routine, keeping the clothes, help my mom to cook, wash dishes, sweep floor and mop the floor. Yes! I'm the maid in the house for now. What to do!!?? No on at home will help my mom especially my lazy dad!! Hope I really helped her much lessen her job.. sigh.. tiring.......

No comments: