Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stress!

I'm having straight 4 days of holidays every week.
Yet I don't think is a holiday for me!
I've to fully utilize all the time I have on homework!
Preparation for lectures and assignments!
I quite regret using the whole Saturday for gaming now =(
Thank goodness I've no problems with Economics~~
Management~hmm.. ok ok la.. but very dry subject that requires lots of reading
Accounts!~ HA!! This the most hectic subject as I had to cover all first 4 chapters at one day! Leaving all the tutorials for today was a disaster plan! I guess I had to rearrange all my plan
Gosh! I need break!!
Sigh.. I have to work darn hard to build up this foundation..
Seriously! I feel the foundation that I've been through only helps like 10% =.="
I've to restart everything now!
REBUILDING FOUNDATION!!

No comments: