Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy day

First of all.. Hieee!! To all Taiwan readers... I've checked nuffnang just now.. and almost 30% of the readers are from Taiwan.. Must be my dear XDD Anyway Welcome to my blog!!! p/s: my blog contains grammar errors as well as misspelling, pls bare with me that I'm still learning XD

Today I had classes from 9am to 12pm as usual. I had 30 minutes break in between, and I took that to chat with my tutor together with Ming Han and Elicia. I'm pretty shocked that she told us that the things we are studying is much more easier than in Tunku Abdual Rahman College (KTAR). Yet, I don't think we can close our eyes to do our papers. It is still so hard!! Sometimes I feel Monash is a little unfair, though they provide us past year papers but NO answers!! How you expect us to know where we went wrong and learn from mistakes. Well I don't complaint much now and I'll make sure that I'll find better ways to excel in my studies. Of cause with the help from all my friends ^^


After my classes ended, I went to the library and met up with my friends to discuss about assignments. Haha~ I guess almost 10 of us stuffed together in one group discussion room today. But I eventually went out not long after that. I was there for discussion until 3.20p.m. and I really had a great time with them and I felt that I'm meeting great friends. I shall say they are friendly, nice, caring and kind. Especially Johnathan, he scored 3 HD and 1 D last semester as well and yet he's not arrogant nor selfish unlike some people which I really regret trusting them. He always prompt us to think where we went wrong and discuss about the mistakes and correct us. I learned a lot from him today, really thank you!!

This semester, I really met a lot of friends that I get along with. Lucky me =) These friends really motivating and inspiring me to work even harder. I guess its not to late to realize these as I only begin to work hard this week >.< Hope its not too late. Hope I can still catch up with everything.

At 3.30pm, had FA task force meeting. I was late thanks to a lorry broke down near the roundabout =( It was mainly about our Local Committee Planning Meeting review. Thus, the meeting ended around 4.30p.m. Then fetch Yee Jin and Madeline to Sunway Piramid. Had a great long talk with them after for some times~ Haha.. I really missing those friends in Taylor's. Hope to meet them soon~ Thats all for now, gotta resume working on Business Law assignment! Ciaoz~

No comments: