Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One month!

Finally! We are together for one month!! Oh wait.. Maybe more than that? XD
For us.. I think our one month actually equals to one year..
So short time yet done so much.. I love you dear!! Forever!!!

Many many unexpected things happened during the times we are together..
Maybe I should say this as fate.. I do trust fate!!
I did not make any wrong decision.. I made it right..
Waiting all the way till today is really worth it!!

However, knowing the fact you are gonna leave soon..
Its hard to imagine or even think about it the day you are gonna leave..
Like today.. You are not with me for just one day.. I'm totally not myself!
Or should I say I'm not as happy as the days when I'm with you!


I gave all what I have... and I hope this is enough to make our relationship.... Very stable...
I'm so gonna miss you dear~! Whenever you are.. I will still think of you! Love you!
When the days when I'm not around with you, hope you won't be sad..
Hey you got all your good friends around you right? I shall thank them too =)

Lets not forget the days with the children too~! They are the cheerful ones..
I'm sure you gonna miss them loads too.. Haha.. I guess I have to be with them when you are not around... Oh no.. I'm gonna be tore apart soon =P



The moments with them are truly filled with rainbow colours..
Making my life even brighter than ever...



This post is specially dedicated to you dear~!
For all the things that you've done!
I truly love you~! 执子之手, 与子偕老~!
I will work hard to find you and...
Also wait for you here for your return...
I will definitely be strong...
And I hope you are strong too...
You are right!? My dear ma~ Stay strong!
HAPPY One Month "Anniversary"!!!
Leon <3 Amber



Loves,
~Leon~

No comments: