Friday, August 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! (Part 1)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!
Stay happy and don't think so much anymore!!
I hope you'll have a wonderful birthday...
As this only happen once in a thousand years...
8th August 2008
08/08/08
And don't forget its lunar day 8th too!!!

THE WHOLE WORLD IS CELEBRATING FOR YOU!!!

Me and Amber went to Waikiki for 4 interns farewell party... Unfortunately we could not stay long as we have to go collect my mother's birthday cake =) Finally got the cake and we got shocked cause my mother drove pass the cake shop.. I'm like Amber!! Hide!!! Haha.. We manage to escape =) Then drove back and gosh..

Mission impossible!! I manage to sneak in the cake and slide the cake into the fridge without my mom's knowledge.. Quickly ran up after that to finish up my card for her =D Me and Amber wrote our messages finally then head down to give surprise for my mom.. I was preparing the cake halfway on top of the washing machine LOL! Suddenly my mom came!! Wth!! I'm acting like a crazy person trying to start conversation and pull her attraction away and start dragging her to the front!! And yeshhhhh!! I made it!! Then I ask my sister to off lights and fan so I started singing english birthday song followed by mandarin and cantonese =) Gladly everything works well and snapshots below!!!

Dear with my mom

Sister, Dear, Mommy!

Finally me, dear and mommy

My dad did not appear.. Cause he was too busy reading what Amber wrote in the birthday card hahaha... =P

No comments: