Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No.238

Finally I came back blogging and yet I won't blog so long for today. =P I'm quite lazy, influenced by quite a number of friends XD Here's what happen yesterday...


Isaac fell asleep during discussion

Elicia and Yee Mei too concentrate during lecture!

Nico too!!

Had Pringles just to keep us awake =P

And then... I went visit the kids in PPKKCTM, I was there and watched them playing soccer. Well I wanted to join at first, oh well.. guess I still have the phobia of a broken ligament that I got last time.

Here's the BOYZ!!!!

As for today~ I went to visit the children again! First let me introduce the Professional photographer!!

Ashini!! The photographer~

Snap!

Too far?

Photographer took rest... Camwhore with Amber =P

Hmm...

Meet Henry!! Not Thierry Henry la~

The Kids~ Blur la~

Why me?

Again~ Iron boy behind..

And me again lol...

Thats all for now.. Collecting photos from everywhere, hope I can get the photo taken during my Mother's 48th birthday from Daniel a.k.a professional snap shooter o.O A.S.A.P.

Lastly.. Thanks everyone for being so concern about me for the emo post. Ah well.. I'm doing alright for now but still a little uncomfortable. Gotta thanks the children as well, their cheerful made me cheerful too. Anyhow I'm alright guys! Thanks a lot!

Thanks Samuel for finding me a group for Money and Capital.. Oh gosh~ Thank goodness I'm not isolated~ I'm so worried that I will get stuck with hopeless people again.. Just thanks so much man~! All the best in our assignment group =) Signing off~~~

No comments: