Monday, August 4, 2008

No. 233

Yesterday I went to Tropicana Club again! Yea! Another sports session for the second time in two weeks o.O Fetch dear back to Taman Megah to take her sports shoe then head to Tropicana right away.. We started off playing badminton for 30 minutes?


Old Squash racquet



Then we went to play squash. Though I encountered problems because I'm no longer a member of the club but my mom manage to get me in without paying for any facilities though still had to pay for Amber for the Squash court fees. Gosh! That idiot Malay guy kept following us no mater where we went. Dam him.. only thinking of earning money from us.. It was dear first time playing Squash but she improved quickly once she gets her hands on the racquet. Man it was really tiring and had to rest every 10 minutes. I felt I'm becoming old as I feel my stamina was lacking a lot. =(

Our hands turned red and black after one game


After that, my family all went to have shower and we waited for them for dinner. After they are done, we went to the lobby and head to The Palms coffee shop. Yay! We are having buffet dinner =) Its been long since I've eaten buffet =P I had one starter, 5 main courses, 1 set of snack, 1 set of desert and 1 set of fruits XD Oh Gosh! After that my stomach bloated woots o.O When for walk twice, once in between and once after I had finish everything.

Snapping photo.. suddenly..


What is Amber doing?? o.O

After everyone was satisfied with the food, we headed home after 3 hours of eating =P And so I rushed and finished my Marketing weekly assignment. Thank goodness I finished the first part of the question earlier and I took total of 4 hours + to finish that 2 marks assignment. Wth! Thats killing! Marketing assignment is getting harder each and every week. I wonder whats the next task!?

What more can I ask for?

***

Thanks for everything!

Cherishing every seconds we had..

What more can I ask for?

No matter where we are..

How far we are..

Loves will always keep us together..

***

No comments: