Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thoughts expressed

Ever since I've actively involve in AIESEC..
I've experience more things that I'm able to imagine..
A little things that I'm currently concern about..
A little experience that I've experience it in my high school...
And I encountered it again... This time it was a little different..
Well... I've met loads of talented people in the organization..
Hardworking, genius?, enthusiastic, and not to forget pessimist too..

Well lets see.. ... ... ... ...
I gotta really express out this...
Stop that fucking thoughts or concerns you have there...
DO DO INVESTIGATE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING and have a clear information on what is happening.. Before you go telling everyone the so called "real story..."
Do what you like.. but stop that fucking act that could hurt the people around you...
And do please know do how to identify what on earth is INTENTIONAL or UNINTENTIONAL..

And another stuff... I expected people to be open? or should I say see from different aspect?
But I was wrong... I was so wrong... That mostly of the people only think and see in one view..
You have the freedom of what you want to say.. but be aware...
And take responsible on what you've said...
Don't work according to emotions... I don't care what you think on that time..
But do know the difference what is business and what is personal..
Do not let your personal stuffs affect on what you think towards the people there..
Don't judge with your own opinion... Judge accordingly... to feedback... or facts...

I know you are talented, knowledgeable, extraordinary.. SO WHAT?
That doesn't means that you have the power to shoot a person down to hell...
And drag that person down to few levels of hell...
I guess I better stop here before I go further burst up...
Just do what you want... Think before you speak my friend....
I just can't stand these people sometimes...
Know what ya up to.. Go to the source to clear up things...
Don't make a conclusion based on few person's view of point...
The truth is here... you want it? Come and get it then!
Thats all I want to say...

3 comments:

Fumoffu said...

Is it me? Hopefully it isn't me. I do not know what had happened but hopefully you are able to solve it. The problem that I once faced (which I blogged and very emo over it) is solved already :D

Summer said...

First and foremost, you really look like your mom!!! Glad that the surprise worked ;) I know how hard it is to make a surprise work :P

I'm not sure who and what's this post about but I've a feeling I might know a little bout it. Anywayz, hope you (and the person you care for very much) are feeling a lot better now.

If there's anything I can do to ease the situation, feel welcome to share with me, anytime :)

Leon said...

hey guys! Thanks and sorry for late reply because I did not go online for a few days already~ I'm feeling much better now after sharing my problems with few close friends..

Well Angel, don't worry is not you and I'm glad that you've solved the problem =) And thanks for taking care of Amber when I'm not around ^^

Summer.. Haha.. I didn't online few days already thats why didn't check my blog.. Anyhow i'm feeling much better now after clarify a few things with someone.. But still I feel a little uncomfortable. Well thanks anyway! Will talk to you once I see you =)