Saturday, August 30, 2008

Seafood dinner =)

Okay.. Basically the whole day I've been doing assignment.. And eating as well.. I've been eating whole day o.O And also video calling with dear ^^ Thanks to the technology, I'm able to see her everyday but still we prefer writing letter than sending email XDDDD Love you dear~~~


Hmm... The best thing is I had seafood for dinner!! At opposite Subang air port ^^ Had crab, la-la, prawns, fish and vege la... together with wine =) Owh... I still remember that during the waikiki farewell for Nina and Amber.. I saw so many people eating crab at the place that we having dinner.. And finally today I got the opportunity to EAT EAT and EAT Wooo Hoo~~~ Just love the crabsssssss... Yea.... After that I will talk loads of crap too...

Wine for dinner
Sweet and sour crab
Lala, Crab, Fish

I'm gonna stuck at home for my so call 3 days holidays just to finish up my law assignment. Oh gosh... I'm still so relax though I had only finished one question @.@ Die Die Die~~ Ha ha ha~~~

No comments: