Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More than a family

I was browsing through facebook and found a photo that we took during cooking day organized by P-box and held in Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah. When I look at those children, the first thing that came in to my mind was "How fortunate I am?" I am fortunate to have a happy family. I am fortunate for having a complete body. I am fortunate for being loved and cared. I am fortunate that I'm able to exposed myself to the world.

More than a family

The first time I entered the Home and the children all ran towards me to wish me. I was slightly afraid at that time but after a few times, I'm very happy to tag along with them. Though I'm not really close to them since I only seen them for few times but I can feel how strong the bonds between me and them. Sometimes I feel sad to see them because it strikes my mind thinking of their lacking resources and capacity to enhance their talent and potential. Why not all of us lend them a hand to improve and allow them to show their potential =) All best wishes to them !


No comments: