Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thanks Dear~!

After a long day of suffering.. Yea suffering~ I did not prepare well for Marketing presentation for today.. Group with Nico.. Hmm~ Alamak! He was late! and many things did not went well because of his punctuality. Well anyway, lets get over with it.. I had Business Law lecture today and I did not get much from it. Really regret for not preparing for the lecture this time~! Gosh! I'm slacking~! More precisely.. I'm really coping with heavy pressure all around me now =(

Lets move on.. After that lecture I went to PPKKCTM to visit Amber & Nina as well as the children. They planning to give suprise to the children and I helped out a little. Without wasting time, we went to the curve, parked at my relative's place and walked there. Its just 5 minutes walking distance! Then I showed Nina around and we seperated as she is meeting with her friends.

Right after that, me and dear walked around and finally decided to go for our dinner at Sakae Sushi. She treated me!! Oh gosh~! And I did took her advise order what I want and we actually ordered lots lots of fooooooooooooods!!!!!

Chicken Teriyaki & Odena set

Beef Sukiyaki

Dear enjoying "cooking"

Studying the presentation of the food =P

Chawan Muuuuuuuushi!!!

Okonomiyaki

Dear with Jelliessss!!

Guess what!? We ate from 7.15pm until 10.15pm!! OMG!! Nina joined us around 9.15pm and helped us to finish the Okonomiyaki. Thank goodness we have her or not have to "ta pao" (take away) Its great that she loves it!! Haha~ Then we did some sharing moments~ Lots of stuffs discussed and I really wanna thank both my dear and my good friend Nina for being so understand. Its so true that internal people knows better than external. And yet the external is such like "CNN" though the internal don't complain at all! Anyway.. I don't care already la! Just do whatever you want! The most important is knowing that the closest people with you understand what's your intention and goals !

I had really a great time with both of them! On the way back, we joked and sang together. Just really really happy to have them here. And this the first time I saw Nina actually so happy as well. Really gonna miss both of ya. And thanks so much Nina for the present from Netherlands!!!

Front view

Back View

Tada~! Stroopwaffles inside!! Love it!!!

And Dear!! Thanks so much for the lovely dinner for celebrating our one month together Anniversary. Haha~ I can't believe the bill is much more expensive than when I ate with my mother and my sister at there. Guess we really ate a lot man ! XDD Thinking back all the sweet moments we had together. Thinking back how we all started and went through everything together. Thinking back how we actually get together! Is soooooooo farney lah~!!! Cherished all the moments we had!! Treasuring all the times we had!! Hope nothing can seperate us!! I love you dear!!!!!

No comments: