Sunday, August 12, 2007

FREAKY!!!


This happen after my dinner with my kai grandparents Mr Francis and Ms Dora.. Today was Ms Dora birthday.. We went dinner together in Mama Kitchen at Taman Tun Dr Ismail.. After having dinner.. I was telling my mom and dad that there were one guy holding an umbrella playing golf just beside the car on top of the 'longkang'.. he was swinging his umbrella.. All of us including my sister were laughing at that man.. why he so farney wan?? "playing golf" with his umbrella.. that time we were in the car waiting for the traffic light to turn green.. So I decided to take picture of him.. I'm quite freak out the first picture I took where there is no one near the car.. so I decided to take another picture of him.. yet.. I CAN'T SEE A DAM MAN THERE "PLAYING GOLF".. this is weird.. my mom and dad were also freak out when they saw my picture.. and they start to say.. is a spirit cause tomorrow "guai jit" (Ghost Period) starting de.. so all the spirits will be release base on chinese belief la.. So.. Is it really a spirit wondering around?? Or my camera have problems?? (most probably not cause my phone is new!!) Or... hmmmmm... weird!! Freaky!!! Wooooo~~~ Wooooo~~~~ WooooOOOOooO~~~~~

No comments: