Sunday, August 26, 2007

Maple I'm back!!!

One week pass again and today is Sunday and today is one of the most important day for chinese which it is the 14th day of 7th month in the chinese calendar to celebrate Ghost Festival (Guai Jit) Me and my family went for family dinner in my mother's side grandparents' house for dinner.. My uncle fetch my grandparents back from Taiping today and wow!! They bought back one box of char siew pao for us to makan woo hoo.. All the way from Taiping man!! Whats the different?? hmm.. It taste better and it only cost RM0.60 wakakakka.. Cheap cheap.. After our dinner, my grandparents went to pray outside the house.. not really pray la.. direct translation from cantonese is feeding the ghost.. Then both my uncles and aunties watched Formula one.. gosh.. now only I notice they bought Astro.. hmm.. When will I get one!!?? Meanwhile, me and my two younger cousin conquer the study room to set up 1 computer and 2 laptop to play maple.. haha.. yea.. I've never touch maple since december 2006 LOL.. All of us enjoy like mad people first time playing macam in cyber cafe only.. shouting and screaming like crazy person, I've even recorded a short clip hehehe.. After that I had to go back, nagged by my mother to go home fast.. By then, Formula 1 ended too, 1st place conquer by Felipe Massa of Ferrari and 2nd by Kimi Raikonnen woo hoo!!! Ferrari one two!! I hope they can keep up with this throughout the whole season and win both the driver and constructor championship this year!!

This the one box of Char Siew Pao all the way from Taiping =)A little snapshot from maple!! hehe.. fighting mini boss during party Quest


Although long time didn't play but still can kill
that fat boss aka Alisha less than one minute =)

No comments: