Monday, August 20, 2007

My Bestie Back to Shanghai

Eu Juin and Me =) The Long Lost Brothers

Today is 20th August and is the day my bestie Lee Eu Juin going back to Shanghai to continue his studies, A level in Business International Shanghai School.. First of all.. I really want to apologize to my bestie for not spending much time with him after my college started.. Really sorry brother.. you were busy settling your NS thing and I also busy with my college assignments, homeworks and exams haizz.. Now have to wait another 6 months for you to come back permanently.. haha.. Anyway I wish you all the best in your studies and hope you will have a fun time there.. and I hope you will nail one girl there too hahahaha.. dun forget if got leng lui better intro to me o wakakkakaka... *greediness appears* hahaha.. Take care ya!!!

No comments: