Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Presentation and Exam

Economics presentation and Business Computing (BCP) online test falls on the same day today.. Oh gosh!! I'm so nervous because I didn't prepare a single thing for the exam and the presentation too.. I kinda skim through my BCP lecture notes on Monday.. I enter the E-excess 3 with nervousness feelings.. wonder how my result fair as I didn't prepare anything.. Well.. actually it is not actually a test also.. everyone sitting so near also can discuss laaaaaa... who so stupid will trust that all different question LOL.. sooooo envy those people who can discuss with each other.. Start to do all the question.. I manage finish it in 5 minutes and took 10 minutes to check everything again.. finally submit in the answer and I actually got a shock.. I'm soooo lucky to score 16/20 thank goodness..

After that I'm off to prepare for the presentation on the topic 9th Malaysia Plan for economics.. Judith, Michelle Kuak and Michelle Lee (my group member) joined me after their breakfast/lunch.. We all edited the slide together and did a last minute rehearsal.. Thanks to Michelle Lee sooo much for preparing the artwork and the design for our presentation.. Actually we did copy quite a lot of information from the net hehe.. plagiarism!! well who cares.. this presentation no marks also =P Later, we straight go for economics class, mr Andrew (my econs lecturer) did revision with us for the test this coming Friday and there goes the presentation start after the revision.. I really must thank michelle lee, michelle kuak and judith for making the whole presentation go smoothly without any problem =D

Well guess what.. after we finish everything.. something interesting happen.. two of my class mate daniel and nick put up a fine and interesting display of debating and arguing of New Economic Policy (NEP) daniel supported the government, nick supported chinese race.. both of them debating non stop making mr andrew impossible to stop them.. hahaha.. well the limelight was stolen and set on them, the whole class was filled with laughter.. well I guess I should stop here de.. cause I need to sleep de.. very sleepy now.. good nitez everyone..

No comments: