Friday, August 10, 2007

PASS session

After my english assignment, I went for Accounting II PASS session.. gosh.. took me 5 minutes to look for that 4.10 class.. At first I went to 5.18 class but then there is lecturer inside teaching @.@ then I went to 6.2 class that stated in the paper, no one there.. thank goodness I met Nuo Geng (formal Accounting I PASS leader) and he said the class is in 4.10..

Later, I reach there and no one is there accept Issac (our new Accounting II PASS leader), Nuo Geng and one senior girl which I dunno whats her name.. but then Issac have no choice but to discuss with me about lecturer 1 of Accounting II lol.. I feel dam pressure by those 3 seniors around me!!!

Well I actually learn quite a lot thing and really must thank Issac for giving me so much examples of assumption and qualitative characteristic of accounting hehehe.. Soon we discuss about what is happening to the attendance and may change the time of the PASS session.. If anyone reading this, please tell me why no one attend lol.. cause I kinda need to report to him through msn lol.. Thx

No comments: