Friday, August 17, 2007

Today morning I had my economics test.. well I don't think i did well as I didn't touch economics since Tuesday, I didn't have the time to study.. Gosh.. Stupid English research project was on my way.. sigh.. Lucky Yukiko was there to help me most.. Thanks soooo much Yukiko!!! haiz.. what to do.. the test is over.. the only thing I'm hoping now is not to fall too far off for the marks..

After my Business Computing class Michelle bought Devil's Mud Cake from secret recipe for Ben's birthday, we celebrated her birthday with Ron's, Mel's and Carmen's belated birthday all together!! hahaha.. this my first time seeing sooo many people celebrate birthday together.. Really unique and hope they are happy.. hehe.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MELINDA, RON, AND CARMEN!! May all of you guys and girls have a great time and enjoy college life!! Good luck in everything you all do!!

here are some pictures :
From left : Ron, Ben, Carmen and Melinda

No comments: