Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I had Diarrhea =(

Woke up at 5.30 this morning.. went to toilet.. That time I still don't feel a thing.. after I had finished my business.. my stomach upset.. sigh.. suffering and sweating all the time even after I finish bathing and eating.. I couldn't hold it and went to toilet for the second time.. Thank goodness my mom found some medicine in my house.. I ate it after I came out from the toilet.. BUT I had to go in the toilet for the third time and I'm imprison in the toilet for more than 30 minutes.. In the end my father have no choice but to fetch me to college THANKS DAD!! I left the house at 8a.m., I felt sooooooo exhausted and slept in the car until I reach college..

Hmm.. by that time.. I was wondering why am I the only person in my family who kena diarrhea.. Looks like I'm wrong.. I found out that my father also kena diarrhea just after he dropped my in college and my sister also kena diarrhea and my father had to fetch her back from her school at 1p.m. sigh.. why my whole family kena except my mother.. I think my mother is toooo healthy and strong to forbid diarrhea hahaha..

Guess I should stop here already.. Too tired and sleepy now as I just came back from the college.. Anyway I wanna share something to my classmate who read this blog.. REMEMBER TO STUDY THE CROSSWORD GAVE BY MS. YU DURING BCP LECTURE!! hehe.. tips from Karen from 2.4 THANK YOU KAREN!! Thanks a lot.. Well gtg.. ciaoz..

No comments: