Friday, August 31, 2007

HAPPY 50TH MERDEKA!!!

Yesterday, Taylor's main campus had some celebration for merdeka just before my Business computing lecture.. All of us sang Negaraku, Jalur Gemilang, Tanggal 31 and Keranamu Malaysia.. All so patriotic.. some konon-nye say that people want to ponteng class of cause la patriotic @.@ Is been long time I'm hoping this kind of event organized, I've never enjoy so much in this kind of event ever since my high school.. awww.. I really miss my high school time celebrating merdeka, sports day, teacher's day.. I'm missing it sooooo much..

Look at the crowd at Taylor's main campus celebrating merdeka

After my business computing class, I ate my lunch in the market and went to accounting PASS session. After that, I went for economics assignment discussion with Michellesssss and Judith.. In the discussion everyone doing things, follow the flow EXCEPT.. Judith sot sot de.. don't know what happen to her yesterday suddenly gone crazy jorr hehehe.. After that, I went back home by KTM again but this time with Judith.. She so cham, have to go back at 6 something so I asked her to follow along but then the KTM is so darn crowded @.@ I guess is because of merdeka eve, everyone going back and some rushing to go for events scatter around KL..

After my dinner, I planned to go Ikano Power Center as there is a huge event held there.. Singers like Fish Leong, Vince Chong, Resmonu and other stars to heat up the event there.. I went there reach there around 11p.m. together with Jeffrey and suppose to meet Thiam Ping and his friends there.. but he went back.. Thereafter, Nigel and Chris came to find us together but then we got seperate lol.. At 12p.m. sharp the countdown begun 5..4...3...2..1...0... and fireworks started bang boom boom all around the sky.. This time the fireworks display were fantastic compared to last few years.. Ikano's fireworks lasted 10 minutes and the Curve's fireworks display lasted 15 minutes.. It was a fantastic night.. the crowd, the superstars and the fireworks display were just perfect!! I hope there is more of this event in future =) miss yesterday night soooo much.. I have snapped some photo shoots and record some videos of the fireworks.. enjoy!! and sorry for the video quality >.<

No comments: