Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 1 of finals

I woke up late today although I slept early yesterday, I told myself to have a good rest so I will have a fresh mind today.. I guess is working.. Being calm is the main key of the exam though.. Firstly I want to apologize that I spotted some question wrongly, sigh.. Well I didn't study trade barriers as well.. When I reach college, meet up with Jeff, Jess and Nisha.. All of them studying trade barriers and I study nothing about that lecture, I remember that Mr Andrew told us that he won't put that as one of our essay question. Looking at so many people studying trade barriers really made me worried. When it is about 8.45a.m. I went to MPSJ hall (our exam venue) with Jeff, thank god that I'm steady today for economics exam. I got a shock when I notice the structure part of my economics paper is exactly the same with past year question which I think it really benefits everyone who did the past year question. I got stuck somehow in the essay part leaving me no choice but only choosing the first two essay to do because I didn't study trade barriers as well as the keynesian thingy lolz...

Forget about economics and next paper is ECS II, before that, I stupidly went to check out my moral marks and guess what?? I also fail.. zzz.. I got 10/20 for my mid sem.. what the hell.. Left me totally no mood, draining my concentration for English test.. I think I did badly for my English test, I totally run out of confident when I saw my moral marks and I couldn't really concentrate in the exam hall.. sigh.. I guess the effect gone off worst, making me under pressure in every subjects.. I'm worried I will fail my moral and I have not even touch BCP yet.. I'm soo doomed..

Tomorrow, I'll be having my accounting II, I'm trying to forget how disappointed I felt today for my exam.. Hope I can do well tomorrow and not to get affected by what happen today.. Again.. good luck to all people who will be having exams tomorrow!!

No comments: