Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 2 : Accoounting II

I had my accounting II finals today, hmm.. what should I comment?? not too hard not too easy.. dam.. I almost fainted today in the exam hall.. Guess I'm really stress about it.. When I'm doing half way of my objective question, my vision goes blur, I can even hardly see neither anyone nor the question. So I've decided to take a 5 minutes rest, taking deep breathe and release out.. It works!! I work so darn hard for this accounting and checking answer with my friends after the exams.. looks like I'm the sole person who got a positive amount in my cash flow which I'm totally disappointed with it because I checked 3 times and I couldn't spot what I did wrong =S sigh.. I think I'm on the way hitting my target but I think its all gone because the 40 MCQ really suckie..

I've got my English marks for 60% (finals mark not included) I'm quite satisfied with it, this will be my first time on par, getting a distinction for english for the first time in college, I hope my finals will be able to maintain that standard as well.. Tomorrow I'll be having my Business computing and moral education exams and YESSSS is the last day of finals!! Can't wait for it to end.. Hope I can do just enough to pass my moral.. I don't want to fail T.T

No comments: