Monday, November 12, 2007


GOOD LUCK TO ALL STUDENTS WHO ARE TAKING SPM EXAMINATION STARTING TODAY!!!

Good luck to my Juniors especially those who are in the prefect board.. Weng Chuen, Kel Jian Yen Sin ho ho ho my 3 bright juniors (but already retired from prefect board this year =P) Zhe Rei, my two mui mui Bing Bing and Yan Xia All of you work hard and do your best in SPM!! I wish all of you can score straight As ^^ err.. hope I didn't miss out anyone important hehe.. Oh ya.. Good luck to Suet Mei too!! Yess I meant it!! After SPM I'll treat you SR ya!! All the best guys!!! and Good Luck Eu Juin who is having his GCSE finals next week!!

Me and my juniors (from left : Elysia, Zien Ming,
Kel Jian, me, Weng Chuen, Shao Shen, Yen Sin)

When I look at this photo.. Really brings back good memories.. Love you guys the 13 of you especially ths six of you in the photo.. Kel Jian, Went Chuen and Yen Sin hope you guys do well in your SPM; Elysia, Zien Ming, and Shao Shen.. Lead the prefect board well!! don't disappoint us ya!!! miss~school days~~ Especially those in the prefect board..

I'm feeling so lonely now.. mostly of you all having SPM.. Most of my batch's friends all still studying.. and none of you all having holidays.. Argh!! What am I gonna do in this two weeks holidays?? maple whole day meh?? eeeek.. I think I'm gonna be rotting at home this two weeks LOL.. Ish.. somebody plan an outing this weekend!! lol.. nah.. dun say I dun have time for you guys ar.. I have plenty now =P so please plan outing ya!!

No comments: