Friday, November 9, 2007

Falling sick at the wrong time..

After finals, we planned to go 3 days 2 night trip up north of Malaysia, this is our initial plan, leaving at Friday evening after Grace's exam then have dinner at Ipoh, next reach Taiping. Saturday morning we planned to go Penang and enjoy the whole day come back at night, have supper.. Then Sunday morning we'll leave Taiping then drop by Sungkai for Hot Spring..

However the plan didn't go well, I used all my hp credit calling those people involve in this especially Joey, unfortunately he couldn't make it on Friday, then I have to change the plan again.. and again and over again to meet the demand of all the people.. Lastly I came out with a plan of leaving on Saturday morning, then drop by a few places like teluk intan, tapah and Ipoh.. Then visit Taiping Lake and Night Safari.. Sunday morning go penang and enjoy whole day.. Then only Monday come back.. Glad that everything is solved..

This morning woke up, notice that I'm having flu. slight fewer and a really pain headache.. no idea why on earth must happen today.. I play maple a little while.. couldn't stand the headache any more.. then I went to took a nap.. I think today whole day I'm sleeping only due to those stupid sickness.. When I'm having my nap at night just now.. suddenly Michelle sms me.. that plan got problem.. dam.. Woke up from the bed and then quickly online.. then problems occured.. until I so heart break.. after planning everything, getting the Taiping house key, calling the cleaner to clean up the house at Taiping and now.. plan is cancel.. great.. I will not further elaborate anymore as I'm still having really bad headache now.. off to bed.. zzz... disappointed.. saddening... sigh...

No comments: