Sunday, November 11, 2007

Last outing?


I'm glad that I'm recover today.. So I went dinner with Michelle Lee, Judith, Jaye and Grace at San Francisco Steak House (The one at Mid Valley) today.. I left my house at 6.50p.m. because my maid have to wash the car first.. Arrived at MV at 7.20p.m. before that, Grace called and she said we'll be having dinner at San Francisco Cafe at Lower Ground.. So I search for the whole lower and found only San Francisco Cafe(Express) I knew it wasn't the right one.. So I went up Ground floor and ask the guy in the information centre because I lazy to see the directory lol.. Then I went to the San Fracisco Cafe.. But no one there @.@ and my phone is out of credit.. So I went up all the way to 3rd floor and look for the shop that selling phone reload which is Mobile clinic.. man the service suxxxx.. only 2 staff there, one is servicing the customer another is talking to friend.. wth!!?? Waited more than 5 minutes then the girl only come to me ask me what I want.. They didn't sell RM10 reload.. so I have no choice to reload RM30 @.@

I call Michelle later but Grace pick up the phone.. I ask her where is the restaurant.. She say is San Francisco Steak House @.@ just now she said Cafe now she said steak house LOL.. Then she tell me.. "neh.. you know the way to Pavallion?? got starbucks, kim gary restaurant wan??" Since when MV got Pavallion?? I also dumb dumb follow her instruction lo.. ended up dunno where later zzz.. So I chose to go outside and walk along MV finally!!! I found it!! Next, I order a set meal that consist of Ceasar Salad, Spaghetti (seafood), A cup of tea and Cheesecake for desert..

Cheese cake!!! (dun envy ya Suet Mei!!=P)

After that, Michelle got to go back home.. sad.. so fast go back lol.. then other of us went shopping lo.. We leave MV around 10p.m. I guess and I fetch all of them back to Subang.. I wanted to watch Man Utd vs Blackburn match at first but then later I felt that my headache coming back again.. so decided not to go.. Sorry ya Grace lol.. Saw the clock showing 10.45p.m. at Subang then when I reach home.. wtf!!?? 10.55p.m. I took 10 minutes?? I think I flew back home lol.. I didn't notice that cause thinking of something else.. argh!! To Jaye if you are reading this.. I'm sorry for those unhappy thing.. really sorry about it.. I just want to find someone to talk about.. but I think I went too far and over reacted somehow.. Just don't be sensitive.. I don't mean anything.. Just releasing out everything.. sorry and have a safe trip to Sabah ya!!

My dad suddenly came talk to me after I went back.. he said if I got good result he will buy me a car!! woo hoo!! But then I decided and told him if I get good result can I choose where I can proceed my future study?? He kinda agree with it.. I hope is right though.. Really want to go somewhere far to study.. I really envy both my best friends Eu Juin who is in China now and Cheng Yuen who is in Scotland now.. I think they really found good friends there.. I really envious with all the photo they show me!!! sobz.. too bad I don't have that luck to have those enjoying moments that you guys having.. I really hope I can find one of those moments next time.. *Dreaming*



haiz.. cannot find anyone to talk to..
really suffering.. no one to depend on..
but myself.. still I deny the existence of god..
So I only depend on myself.. Really need someone to talk to..
All my good frens in oversea and other college and having spm soon..
Miss you guys a lot!! Hoping that I can find another good listener soon
*loneliness*

1 comment:

Catherine said...

ei...damn rich a u all... i oso want eat..sobs sobs..hehe