Sunday, November 4, 2007

Updates

Sorry for not updating any blogs for quite some time due to those stupid assignments and laziness of me =P I'm glad now every assignments are done and now the last obstacles of my semester 2 finally arrive.. Its my final examination take place on 5th November 2007 ~ 7th November 2007 I'll be having Economics II and English for College Studies II on 5th November, Accounting II on 6th November, Business Computing and Moral Studies on 7th of November.. Hope everything goes well on my finals and the only thing I'm hoping for is to have a fresh mind for every exams.. Hope I won't go blank in the wrong time as that happens to me quite often.. not gonna blog too much as I'm heading to bed now.. nitez everyone!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL FOUNDATION STUDENTS and not to forget UTS STUDENTS as well who will be having exam same time with us!!!


Photo update during my grandpa's birthday


" No doubts you look beautiful everyday
but today, you were so beautiful and
left me speechless and stunned for a second"

Although exam gonna start less than 12 hours
I'm sure if you really give some confident to yourself
You can do very well, I wish I could give you confident
Don't worry too much and do your best in exams
Everything will run smoothly I'm sure
May GOD bless you ;-)

"Love you every second"

No comments: