Sunday, November 25, 2007

Results out and back to college

On Friday our semester 2 Finals results are finally out around 3p.m. I've been waiting few hours for the dam results to release as I'm going back hometown on that day.. Well.. Is quite worth to wait for the results too.. Just before that day.. I found I couldn't sleep at all because I was really worried and nervous about my results.. So I just told myself not to hope too much and I've done my best in my finals and I'm happy with it.. Thus, on the result day I've found that I finally archive my target jumping up with joy and almost my tears flow out.. haha.. I really want to thank to all the lecturers who being patient with us and teach us so well.. My seniors, William, Si Mun, and Issac for their contribution enable me to understand the subjects better and of coz Wei Lun for giving so called "Moral Support" to me.. and lastly I wanna thank those who willing to allow me to teach them.. Well.. I learn through listen, read and speak.. really works well.. hope this tips help others too.. Lastly I really wanna thank Zhe Rei for waking me up from being so down after my first semester and my second semester mid sem exam.. Really thank you very much for giving me so much support! I hope you will also score well in your SPM too!!

No comments: