Thursday, November 8, 2007

End of semester 2

I had my BCP and Moral exams yesterday.. Hmm.. I finish quite fast for BCP but not sure whether I got those answer right.. then I left early with xin yi to have branch at Old Town Kopitiam, later Michelle Lee and Grace join in.. After we had our branch, we went to M floor to study Moral.. Why on earth we have to study moral?? gosh.. When time comes, we walked to MPSJ hall to sit for our last exams.. Before exams, I ready all my guns and make sure all filled with ammo =) haha.. I finished my moral exams in just 20 minutes, I think I almost shoot all of the answer =P When Mr Kumar announce that it is the end of the exams, July intake gone crazy indeed, this shows how much difference our march intake compared to them..

I'm so glad everything is over now.. After the exam, I went karoke with Joey, Michelle, Jaye, Judith, Kim Woon and Grace.. I never thought that karoke will be that fun with friends especially with few bottles of Kampai.. this my first time in karoke with friends lol.. no joke.. argh!! I'm addicted to alcoholic drinks de.. thanks to my cousin who fed me Tiger Beer one month ago.. We sang karoke until 7p.m. then Joey fetch Grace to KTM and fetch me home.. Although he stay at Sierramas.. His like a Jakun at my place.. ahaha..

Well.. I'm really glad that there is no more stress, no more pressure.. woo hoo!! Now I can enjoy like crazy.. free like a bird =) Before I end.. Good luck to those who are taking BMA tomorrow!!! Jia you!!!

No comments: