Thursday, November 29, 2007

Days without my father and maid

On Tuesday night, I fetch my father to KLIA air port around 9.15p.m. and reach there about 10p.m. On the way, he tells me and my mother about the trip, for us is kinda boring because is about business, he represents Malaysia together with 6 other Malaysians to go to Uganda and Tanzania.. After we reach there, we had quite a long queue waiting with Tan Sri Soong Siew Hoong and his daughter, Mr Michael Shark the inventor, and Mr Fan Wai. We waited for about half an hour, thank goodness Tan Sri daughter told us that there is a counter accepting group check in so we went all the way there to wait for the procedures, taking about half an hour too. My father will be boarding to Dubai first, departing at 12.30a.m. and will transit in Dubai for 6 hours before leaving to Tanzania.. After everything done, I drove my mother back home, took me half and hour to reach back home, I've been flying the car at 140kmph that day lol..

Its been two days already, the whole house only left me and my mother as my sister and my maid still in Taiping, everyday I have to rush back from college, helping my mom to do housework and cook as well, man.. I'm getting lazy nowadays, waking up late in the morning, going late to class.. Die.. I'm just like not me at all.. I think I'm getting super bored soon because I have 10 hours of Business statistic and 8 hours of IELTS.. Tons of assignment for IELTS and it is all individual work.. darn.. I hope this semester won't be a disaster for me, I'm still in holiday mood now, I think it is because of school holidays matter.. everyone having holidays now, SAM, A-level soon, UniSA, UTS, Jan and July intake of TBF.. Now only left march intake alone in TBS lol.. Boooooooooooooooring..

No comments: