Monday, September 8, 2008

As a team =)

After two whole days doing assignment in Starbucks.. We thought we could finish the assignment but we were wrong.. Basically me and Jon finished our part and trying to help out the others.. Unlike one of my team mate.. He selfishly does his work and doesn't help the others.. And another one, the problem is no matter how many freaking time we guide him.. He just don't get the point and all he do is COPY & PASTE from... from where?? Deloitte la!! That's why we call him Deloitte now =,="


After two days of hardwork, I decided to reward myself since my family going for dinner at Tropicana Golf & Country Club for Ramadan buffet dinner.. I followed them and don't worry.. Jonathan enjoyed himself with Samuel's family for Seafood dinner.. All of us had rewarded ourself =P

Main Course
BBQ street
Dear's favourite la ;-)
Seafood corner

After the heavy meal, I went to Sam's house to pick them up and fetch them to house. Once we reached my home then right away we start drilling our assignment again..

Sam & Jon

Haha.. Though I encounter several issues with dear. But we manage to solve all of them =) Although we had a lot of communication problems and misunderstandings now. But we got through every single of it and even improve our relationship ^^ Who says arguement is bad? lol....

Busy drilling assignment and chating with dear

Until around 3am++ Look what happen to my team mates XDDDD (forgot to take Sam's photo when he so call take his break!! But he slept!!!)

Sam playing warcraft
Jonathan fell asleep

That left me alone to finalize everything.. Oh gosh.. I felt really pressure during that time.. All also blur blur so made loads of mistakes.. We reprint don't know how many times already XD And we slept at 6am!!! Woke up at 7.30!!! Wth =.= Yet!! This morning after we bind our assignment.. We found out there is so many things that we miss out.. Oh gosh~ Thank goodness I realize today not tomorrow... Handed the marking sheet during Money & Capital Markets lecture to Dr. Ravi.. All he replied "yes yes, I'll try to look for you guys" =.= What does he means?? Is he really accept our leftout?? My advice to people here: Never ever judge a book by its cover!!! If a person did all tutorial doesn't means that the person is hardworking.. Its just mere representation.. Most probably that person just copy paste from the textbook.. We will never know man!!!! XDDD

Really thanks Jon and Sam for supporting each other so well. Without you guys.. things will get worst.. Anyway.. Don't think so much already la.. Since its the past.. We've give it all we got rite? Now let us concentrate on Marketing and Accounting assignments =) And Finals coming~~ Tick~ Tock~ Tick~ Tock~

No comments: