Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Saturday =)

I received a call this morning at 9am.. I normally don't leave my phone on when I'm sleep but after dear call me in the morning, I left it on =P I though it was dear who called me again but NO! It was Eu Juin!! Asking me want to play badminton or not XD Finally I get to play badminton with him again and also Joanne!!! Really miss playing badminton with this two great buddies ^^ We played from 11am to 1pm and we are exhausted XD And we had a great chat as usual =)

Around 6pm me and my family went to my relative house for dinner.. Yea again but this time in Puchong!! Wheeeeee... Here are some snapshots:

We ate on the staircase XD

The adults table

The children table?

and

Spot the different between this
and this

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
See any difference???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ta da!!!
Adult and baby wine glass XD

No comments: