Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No.253

I woke up at 10am today and yea I skipped Accounting lecture once again.. Oh gosh.. I consecutively skipped 4 accounting lectures... Gone case la... So after marketing tutorial, I went for Business Law lecture.. Here comes the picture of the day =)

Eu Jin was asleep during lecture...
Jon secretly photo him =P

*
*
*
********
******
*****
****
***
**
*
And then...................
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*
*
*

Tada~~!! Jon dug his nose =P

After lecture, I visited Pusat Penjagaan Kanak-Kanak Cacat Taman Megah (PPKKCTM) =) I promised the children I will be back once in a while =) The first thing they ask.. "why you cut your hair?" And they continue... "Is it something to do with Amber? ... And continue... "Is it cause Amber not here then you go cut my hair?" Oh gosh... Once I arrived I'd been bombarded with questions.. They also send their regards to Nina and Amber.. Is great to see all of them doing well =) They all had "interview" me for long time and especially reputable question on where is Amber? Where is Nina? All I could say.. They went back to their hom =( Really happy to be with them again~ Gosh!!! They are still so energectic XD Here are some snapshots that I took:









Today once I got home.. Front page of Star state this:

Title: MPs off to Taiwan

OMG la~ I wish I can go also la!!! Those MPs from Malaysia went for a study trip to Taiwan =( These few weeks I kept hearing things about Taiwan.. Oh Gosh!!! I really want to go there!!! But currently... How??? =(

No comments: