Monday, September 8, 2008

Money & Capital Market assignment a killer!!

I'm reporting from Monash now.. Guess what? I slept for one hour only! Just to finish up Money & Capital Market assignment.. Which is already due last week.. Thanks to the kindness of lecturers that allow everyone to hand it up today =) Oh gosh.. Seriously I can say it was totally a disaster for our group assignment.. First, thats mainly lack of co-operation Second, got under performing people in our group (which no matter how many times you explain, he just don't get it) GREAT! =.= Yesterday... I mean today... We took all whole night to do other people's job.. Yea.. I really want to thank Jonathan, the main man here helping out everything.. I guess 80% of the assignment was done by us.. Thanks to Samuel showing great support as well... The other two... I don't wanna mention it anymore =,= Hopeless la... Well.. I guess can't blame them much as we already knew these circumstances will arise anytime when there is group assignment..

Gosh.. I hope there is more group assignment next time because I had found many reliable and trustworthy people to work with now.. Things getting harder each semester.. Wondering can I cope up with it? I guess should double my efforts again...

No comments: