Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nina's Farewell

Another of my good friend left today..
She's special.. My first ever close friend from Netherlands..
I took her luggage for her all the way from my home..
Since she parked it there at my house two weeks ago...
Sorry that I arrived late.. I woke up late...
Due to lack of sleep.. sorry..
I spent the last moments with her together with her friend Laura..
Man Dee and Eu Ginn was there too..
It was another saddening farewell.. Sending off her in KL Central..
She hugged Man Dee... And Eu Ginn...
And she hugged me for the last time.. and that time I was sad but struggled to show a smile in my face...
She managed to control her tears.. She was strong!!
And there we wish her a safe trip back..
Goodbye my dear friend Nina~ Miss ya~


The moment she asked me how was Amber..
It strikes my mind.. It was another sad farewell...
When she asked me "are you ok, Leon?" (on the way to send her off)
I answered strongly that I'm alright.. But I was thinking of the day I send off Amber..
When she hugged me... It reminds me of dear.. Hugging me for last time..
It strikes my heart at that time..
It was really hurting... But I manage to pull through it...
How much I miss you?? I really miss you a lot!!
How much I love you?? I love you until there's no one able to replace you..
How much I care for you?? More than you've expected..
I'm really missing you now dear~~ Working really hard days after days...
Just for you... me.... us.....
Love you so much Dear~

No comments: