Friday, September 12, 2008

Dinner with Long Lost Aunt.. or "PoPo"??

Today I had dinner with a long lost aunt or step grandmother.. I'm not sure what should I call her. She's my father's side grandmother's step sister (not the real sister) So today we went to the restaurant beside Swiss Garden Hotel in KL. Met her husband and her son. Her son Brian still can remember me oh well.. The last time I met him I think I was 4 years old?? Here's a family reunion photo~~

Long lost family
Here's Brian

It was my father's treat la.. I'm not sure hows the price.. But the food was awesome!!! I really had a great time with them.. Although so long we didn't contact each other.. My this aunt actually went to Spain 15 years ago.. Look she got a husband there =P She know that man in Malaysia but it was different with me la... So different la~~ Anyhow I will keep in touch with them to find more tips and ways on which side should we migrate too XD *hints* Extra business contacts again~!! Brain told me he worked at British Tobacco company and he gets to travel a lot... He too traveled to Taiwan before!! Omg la~!!! I'm like I want too!!! I want too!!! Anyway~ I'm not writing so long today~ Quite late now XD Here's the snapshot of foooooooooooods =)

He cutting out the skin of the duck
Beijing Duck?
Prawn
Beancurd & Prawn
Mix Vege
Fish
Random pictures la
Kwai lin gou
hmm.. some herbal tea

No comments: