Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One main assignment down!

Phew... It was a really exhausting day today. This morning at 3a.m. I was still online and almost all my Monash contacts online XD Because all have to rush for business law assignment not to forget marketing weekly assignment as well.. I finished mine around 4a.m. + I guess and went to sleep around 4.30am @.@ Woke up at 7.30am.. CRAP!! I ignored the alarm and it stopped snoozing at 8.30am.. I slept till 9am OMG !! Quickly, I went to prepare myself and left around 9.20am.. The jam wasn't bad today.. Thank goodness.. I reached my usual parking place at 9.55am.. I was panic and ran towards Monash just in case I'm late.. I met Johnathan there.. He was sweating like nobody business =P Me too la XD Both of us skipped accounting lecture and went for branch =)

Not denying the fact that this week will be the busiest week, I worked really hard to cope up with everything.. Pressure from everywhere is really killing me now but I still have to work hard to overcome all the obstacles.. Suffer now and enjoy in future rite? =) I heard some of my friends had 3 assignments due this week and I'm wondering how the heck they can cope up with it?? Godlike man!! hahaha...

To dear.. Don't worry much about me..
This is part of the challenges that I am going to face =)
Gotta learn to be strong to overcome everything now...
Sigh.. Next up would be Money&Capital Market assignment @.@
Wish I can have a break now.. But anyhow...
Still have to face everything now~~~

No comments: