Friday, September 12, 2008

I play badminton today!

Finally I played badminton again.. This time with new friends.. Eu Jin, Elicia, Sara, Jun Li, Matthew, and Jia Chien. It was fun though.. Really really happy that I finally found someone to play badminton with.. weekly!!! Oh gosh.. How long I've been waiting for this moment.. Well today.. We played for 4 hours in Eu Jin's Condo at Damansara Perdana which is located just behind Bukit Lanjan.. Yea.. Thats stupid mountain seperate us... and the dam stupid toll =.=" Really enjoy today la... And I'm sooooooo tired now~~~ XDDD

Eu Jin's Condo
Jun Li&Sara
Dear~ Do you miss my badminton bag? XD
Jia Chien have the same badminton bag with me
(isn't that great??? =P)

I had so much fun today but still~~ Is not to the max~~ I wish dear was here with me playing badminton~~ Gosh~ I really miss playing badminton with her la~ Where can we meet?? =( Miss you~~~ *hugs*

No comments: